EDI Order Processing Coordinator
Location: Avon, MA
Aqua-Leisure has one ERP system, Infor Syteline V9.00.3. This position is responsible for receiving and managing electronic orders from a variety of retail and e-commerce customers. There are two separate business units with order requirements unique to each. This position ensures that the orders and fulfillment requirements for each business unit are properly understood and communicated.
About the Role: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- EDI New Customer On Boarding.
- Ensure proper order processing flow to confirm all orders are processed, documented, and forwarded/available to other operations teams.
- Create and maintain accurate contract/contract price data, ship-to addresses and EDI Customer Profiles in Syteline.
- Assure all inbound information is properly recorded and summarized, including customer orders.
- Assure all outbound information is sent timely and accurately for all customers.
- Support Sales, Purchasing and Shipping on order-management issues.
- Provide backup of accounts for other team members in their absence.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all Customer inquiries.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to support on-time and accurate order fulfillment and delivery to meet customer requirements.
- Provide insight on and champion process improvement opportunities in the elimination of non-value add work.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in EDI transaction on boarding/processing.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in customer order processing.
- Experience working with order management/ERP systems, EDI online vendor portals, databases, software systems and Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience in and ability to navigate computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and or troubleshooting.
- Experience working with retail buyers, distributors and/or vendors.
- Infor Syteline or Cloud Suite Industrial (CSI) knowledge or other ERP Customer Order processing applications.
- Experience working with SPS Commerce or other VAN – Value Added Network.
- Experience working with integration tools to bring EDI transactions into ERP systems.
- Must have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and Excel experience to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Infor & Cyberquery experience a Plus, but not required
- Decision Resources – D365 EDI Application
- Experience utilizing Customer Portals for Order Processing and Item setup
- Experience with EDI and Mapping a plus
- Experience utilizing WooCommerce or Shopify a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred