Email Marketing Manager
Location: Avon, MA
Lead our Email Marketing Program. Your main duties include developing our email program strategies and tactics, building email marketing campaigns end-to-end, and managing our email databases.
About the Role: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Identify target audiences and grow our email list.
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features.
- Develop and implement customer email journeys (e.g., welcome series, post-purchase email series).
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Leverage A/B testing tools to optimize and improve email campaign performance.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of three (3) years prior experience as an Email Marketing Analyst.
- Prior experience with at least one ESP platform and one content management system.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel skills. Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must have solid analytical skills with the ability to organize, track and articulate results of various marketing initiatives.
- Must be able to stay current with the ever-changing world of online marketing.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player.
- Driven to achieve results and make an impact
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage projects through to completion.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.