Paid Search/Performance Marketing Analyst
Location: Avon, MA
About the Role: In this role, you will set up and manage our paid search marketing campaigns (keyword and shopping campaigns), retargeted advertising campaigns and other paid marketing opportunities on related platforms (e.g., targeted Gmail ads). You will also work with the content team to establish budgets and build campaigns for paid social marketing.
Essential Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting of revenues and expenses for the paid search program.
- Establish and/or update the existing account, campaign, and ad group structures.
- Actively manage bids for all campaigns – across platforms, geographic regions, target audiences and device types.
- Define campaign budgets and align with goals.
- Develop insights and actions based on regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance and the performance of paid search traffic on our websites.
- Adhere to search optimization principles.
- Develop new ideas for marketing campaigns and paid advertising.
- Achieve targets for new customer acquisition and operating contribution.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of two (2) years prior experience and successful track record as a Paid Search Marketer.
- A thorough, working knowledge of the Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics platforms.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and Excel skills. Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must have solid analytical skills with the ability to organize, track and articulate results of various marketing initiatives.
- Must be able to stay current with the ever-changing world of online marketing.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player.
- Passionate about performance marketing.
- Driven to achieve results and have an impact.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage projects through to completion.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Certification as a PPC specialist or paid search specialist is a plus