Senior Director - Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Avon, MA
Key contributor in development of long-term financial model and preparation of materials for executive leadership and the Board of Directors. Partner with cross-functional leaders to identify business risks and opportunities and support financial recommendations for capital investments and growth initiatives.
About the Role: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Ensure an effective and robust finance and planning infrastructure: manage the Corporate FP&A team as well as the Finance Business Partners that support the business functions.
- Responsible for maintaining the financial planning cadence on a rolling 4 quarter basis.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and communicating the Street Model to internal and external constituents.
- Develop integrated and scalable financial systems that provide highly predictable and understandable financial results.
- Ensure timely and accurate budget vs actual analysis and future projections.
- Work with leaders of business groups to ensure forecasts and financial targets will be achieved.
- Responsible for creating KPI and dashboard framework such that all KPIs have definitions and are integrated into the Company’s financial model.
- Ensure non-gaap financial metrics are properly defined, measured and reported on a consistent basis.
- Coordinate and prepare quarterly board package for review and analysis by the Board of Directors.
- Analyze the company’s financial results – profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Build detailed financial modeling processes that are consistent across Company.
- Work closely with internal and external investor relations team.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience in FP&A at a consumer goods or high growth company.
- Creative ability to access information from different sources and compile for analyses and presentations.
- Team player with experience developing talent and leading a function.
- Experience with ERP and Business Intelligence tools.
- Advanced spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications skills.
- Ability to evolve analytics as market and business needs evolve.
- Ability to story tell, know your audience, and keep things simple.
- Ability to build and develop strong teams.
- Proactive and high energy with growth mindset.