How do I inflate my pool float/lounge?
Yes, it seems easy to blow air into the valve, but sometimes no air will go in. Try “squeezing or massaging” the plastic valve area to loosen the air valve. There’s an interior valve flap there to prevent air from escaping. Sometimes this air valve flap becomes “stuck in place” due to manufacturing, packaging, and shipping. “Squeezing or massaging” it should loosen and release the flap inside enough to get air into your pool float. Hope that helps! Enjoy your Aqua Leisure pool float/lounge!
- Unfold and lay your float on a flat surface, avoiding any sharp objects that could puncture your float.
- Fully open all air pillows.
- Inflate each air pillow.
- Fully close all air pillows and ensure the air valves are depressed into the float.
What to do if my float will not stay inflated?
What is the difference between dual-action and standard valves?
- Inflate and deflate in minutes!
- Ensure all dual-action valves are open and pulled out of the float body
- Insert mid-valve into the clear valve base. Ensure mid-valve is fully inserted.
- Insert any standard inflation device into the mid-valve, hold firmly and inflate.
- Simply pinch the base of the valve while inflating. Secure the top plug into the valve opening when float is inflated.
How do I deflate my float?
RECOMMENDED DEFLATION TIPS:
Dual Action Valve: Simply pull the entire valve out of the float body and air will escape the float.
How do I maintain my float?
What is the recommended age range for use of Aqua Leisure floats?
- Ages 15 & up.
- Aqua Leisure floats are not a life saving device.
- Do not leave children unattended while in use.