We Welcome Inventors – Let’s Create Together
We are always looking for great new product ideas. We welcome submissions for swim accessories and toys, products that help children learn to swim, water toys, lounges, backyard games and winter products.
Please follow this link and complete the step by step online process in full:
We will acknowledge successful receipt of your invention submission via email. However, please be advised that it may take several months for us to further contact you due to the high volume of ideas that we receive and review.
Read the following before submitting your invention to Aqua-Leisure Recreation
The patentability of any invention is subject to legal requirements. Among these requirements is a timely submission of an application with the USPTO. If you believe you have an invention, consult an attorney to understand the laws concerning the protection of your invention through a patent.
Submission of your invention to Aqua-Leisure Recreation does not protect any rights you might have to a patent for your invention. By submitting your invention to Aqua-Leisure Recreation you hearby waive any and all claims relating to any loss of rights to file a patent application or secure a patent due to any delays by Aqua-Leisure Recreation during the evaluation period of your submission.
Consult with an attorney to understand the laws and standards for protecting your invention through a patent. Aqua-Leisure Recreation encourages you to file a patent application on your invention with the United States Patent and Trademark Office before submitting your invention to Aqua-Leisure Recreation for evaluation.
By using this invention submission form / website, you (the “user” or “you”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service” or the “Agreement”). Before you may submit any invention information, you must read and accept all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. This Agreement is effective upon acceptance for new users and terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to user. You hereby acknowledge:
1) You agree that Aqua-Leisure Industries Inc. (“Aqua-Leisure”) is under no obligation to hold your idea in confidence, and you understand that we must disclose your idea to various employees and others outside the company to assess the potential value of your idea
2) Aqua-Leisure will not return the materials that you submit. You agree that you will keep a duplicate of those materials.
3) Aqua-Leisure shall consider your idea only in order to decide whether, in its judgment, the idea has merit, and Aqua-Leisure assumes no obligation to do more than indicate whether or not it is interested in the idea. You understand and agree that Aqua-Leisure, by considering your idea, does not admit that the idea is new or has not already been considered by Aqua-Leisure.
4) By submitting your idea, you represent that it is original with you and you alone and that the idea is not similar to any product already on the market
5) If Aqua-Leisure is interested in marketing your idea, it will enter into a contract with you provided on terms that it finds reasonable.
6) You understand that, in submitting your idea to Aqua-Leisure, you rely solely on your rights established under U.S. or foreign patent laws, if any.
7) This agreement applies to any additional materials that, at Aqua-Leisure’s request, you may submit regarding your idea.
8) This agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.