Cash Applications Specialist
Location: Avon, MA
Department: Finance and Accounting
We are currently looking for a Cash Specialist to strengthen our team in Avon, MA.
About the Role: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- General ledger account maintenance.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Prepare and maintain various reports.
- Maintain an accurate aging report.
- Send statement to outstanding customers.
- Maintains telephone and personal contact with staff and vendors on receivable matters.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Contact delinquent customers via phone to secure payment.
- Printing and mailing, emailing, of statements, reviewing account history with customers, reconcile customer accounts as needed.
- Maintaining updated files, spreadsheets and reports, meeting monthly accounts receivable goals, bank deposits, assisting in daily office tasks.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate skill level and abilities in Excel.
- Ability to manage a high volume of transactions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to operate various tasks and projects independently.
- Ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail.