Syteline Technical Analyst
Location: Avon, MA
This position includes the opportunity to be part of a growing IT Group that will lead the organization thru an Upgrade of Syteline and utilization of new functionality and added 3rd party applications.
About the Role: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Leading SyteLine development activities using Infor tools
- Drafting specifications for Syteline extensions
- Assisting client with business process designs thru Syteline development and reporting tools
- Drafting and developing and testing extensions thru a standard SDLC approach
- Documenting and developing Integration of 3rd party applications with Syteline
- Three (3+) years SyteLine / CSI technical development experience
- Experience with RDBMS MS SQL Server
- Experience of Syteline Forms structure using Mongoose to develop new forms and extend existing forms
- Understanding of Syteline Reporting tools, workbenches, home pages, KPI’s
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-rounded inter-personal skills along with the ability to work one-on-one with users and part of an implementation team
- Ability to document processes around forms and reports extensions
- Ability to demonstrate forms changes to end users
- Must have excellent computer skills including Proficient in Microsoft Office, (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.